Events date: Sunday, 8 November 2015 - Wednesday, 11 November 2015.
Reservation: The conference room rates at the Sheraton Macao Hotel, Cotai Central are:
- Rates are inclusive of full daily buffet breakfast for 1 guest in rooms designated as single occupancy and 2 guests in rooms designated as double occupancy at Designated Hotel Restaurant, subject to hotel discretion.
- Above rates are quoted in Hong Kong Dollars (HKD) / Macau Patacas (MOP), per room, per night and subject to applicable service charge and government tax, currently at 10% and 5% respectively but this may be subject to change.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guestrooms is provided for up to 3 devices per room.
- The hotel check in time is from 15:00, check out time is 11:00.
- Transportation from hotel to conference location: free shuttle bus will be provided.
- To make a reservation by phone, call +853 63869526 (Ms. Wei Tang) or +853 6681 6493(Mr. Carlos Wong) for the conference group rate. You can also email to email@example.com.
As for the transportation, Sands Cotai Central do offer complimentary shuttle bus to/ from Sheraton between the following location:
- Macau International Airport
- Macau Ferry Terminal
- Taipa Ferry Terminal
- Border Gate
- Lotus Port
Hostel in University of Macau
The conference room rates at the Hostel (S1), University of Macau are:
|Room||Payment currency(MOP)||payment currency(RMB)|
- No breakfast service. You can take breakfast in University Mall (N8).The University Mall integrates dining, shopping, banking and postal functions.
- Security and Transport Section of University of Macau provides campus loop service to our staff, students and guests so that you can make use of this service to travel between different buildings on campus. Here is the e-map of campus: http://maps.umac.mo/desktop/
- To make a reservation, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the number listed below:
- Tina, Wei Tang: (853) 63869526 / (86)18063869526; Karen, Ye: (853) 6270 8180 / (86)13926930314.